Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

'Tis the Season to Trim the Tree

Tree trimming has become a pretty easy experience for Adam and I these days.  This year, the boys were so quick when we said "go" that I almost missed getting any photos!  Also, once they each got all of their ornaments on, the tree was so full that I was content with hanging just a couple of my very favorites.  They do a pretty good job of spreading the ornaments out evenly now, too, so, in the end, I just sat back and appreciated the beauty of our tree loaded with memories of Christmases past.  This year I did add an old-fashioned glass buoy float ornament that Tommy gave me from Cape Cod, and my mom contributed a cute little light house that she bought there, as well.  I love this sweet tradition, and I love it even more now that I can quietly and watch my kids share laughter and nostalgia as they place their ornament treasures from the past.















No comments: