Tommy's birthday kicked off with presents and doughnuts. His most wished for gift this year? An Ozobot, a little robot that drives around that you can command by drawing colored pathways for it to follow. Different color combinations on the path will give it different commands. It's really neat! He brought treats to school, and then I took him out a little early so he could join me in cheering on Ben at his Colorado Regional cross-country meet. That also gave him a little time on the monkey bars at the park. Tommy's birthday fell on a Tuesday, our church activity night, which meant that his first night of being 8 would be spent as a Cub Scout. I think that was the best birthday gift for him! He's been wishing to go to Cubs for a long time. At the end of the day he told me it was a "great day, but not the best day ever"...hahaha! Gotta love 8-year-old honesty! I am so glad it was great--we love you so so so so much, Tommy!
Welcome to Conlin Chaos
Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Our Baby Turns Eight
I can't believe it! Tommy is 8. Eight! Our littlest is not so little these days.
Tommy's birthday kicked off with presents and doughnuts. His most wished for gift this year? An Ozobot, a little robot that drives around that you can command by drawing colored pathways for it to follow. Different color combinations on the path will give it different commands. It's really neat! He brought treats to school, and then I took him out a little early so he could join me in cheering on Ben at his Colorado Regional cross-country meet. That also gave him a little time on the monkey bars at the park. Tommy's birthday fell on a Tuesday, our church activity night, which meant that his first night of being 8 would be spent as a Cub Scout. I think that was the best birthday gift for him! He's been wishing to go to Cubs for a long time. At the end of the day he told me it was a "great day, but not the best day ever"...hahaha! Gotta love 8-year-old honesty! I am so glad it was great--we love you so so so so much, Tommy!
Tommy's birthday kicked off with presents and doughnuts. His most wished for gift this year? An Ozobot, a little robot that drives around that you can command by drawing colored pathways for it to follow. Different color combinations on the path will give it different commands. It's really neat! He brought treats to school, and then I took him out a little early so he could join me in cheering on Ben at his Colorado Regional cross-country meet. That also gave him a little time on the monkey bars at the park. Tommy's birthday fell on a Tuesday, our church activity night, which meant that his first night of being 8 would be spent as a Cub Scout. I think that was the best birthday gift for him! He's been wishing to go to Cubs for a long time. At the end of the day he told me it was a "great day, but not the best day ever"...hahaha! Gotta love 8-year-old honesty! I am so glad it was great--we love you so so so so much, Tommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment