Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Monday, August 13, 2007

We will miss you, Aaron!


Yesterday we said, "God be with you 'til we meet again" to Adam's youngest sibling, Aaron, who is leaving today to serve a mission for our Church in Macon, Georgia. We love him and wish him many safe journeys and blessings abounding!! We are so proud of you Aaron!

2 comments:

Alea said...

Sad!! This is such a cute picture of Aaron! What a nice thing...putting him on your blog :) I'll miss Aaron! I can't believe he's old enough. It seems SO weird! I'm sad!

Kim said...

Wow, that will be a great mission. Jared was down in Alabama, so I'm sure Aaron will experience much of the same stuff as he did. (By the way, he totally looks like Adam in that picture...crazy!)