Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Music In the Park




I braved taking all four boys out to a potentially very chaotic outing to see Eric Hermann and the Invisible Band at the Library Park yesterday. It turned out to be a really fun picnic lunch and some great music. Josh did a great job of staying close and I was by no means the only nursing mother there, so that was nice. The boys rocked out to tunes such as My Dad the Snore Monster and What I Love About Elephants. They even competed in the Ants in my Pants dance contest, which sadly they did not win. Ben was very distressed about this until I explained that everyone did such a good job and the judge just picked two random kids from the crowd. That crazy jumping kid is Zach, and Ben is standing next to him a little more subdued. I think he thought the Eric Hermann guy was kind of weird.

No comments: