Luke is a COMPLETE Mama's boy. He has an incredible sixth sense about my presence. The second I walk out the door to run an errand of any kind without him he starts crying. He can be in a deep sleep, and with the click of the lock, he is wailing! And he can be in the loudest fits of unhappiness, and all I have to do is pick him up and it stops instantly. He has other people he likes, Nana, Beth, Jen, but he loves his mama. This can be a bit challenging for Adam, since as you can see, he is not on the "likes" list above. I must give Adam HUGE credit, because although this is so, Adam never stops trying and always does his best to make the little man happy, even when it feels impossible, and occaisionally we have moments like this picture above. We both know Daddy will be number one in a few short months, so it doesn't bother either of us too much, but it is nice to know that he saves some of those great grins for dad.
2 comments:
I am honored to among the friends that Luke will smile and laugh for.
I have always loved Adam more than Colleen. Especially when he hits his 3 point shot while on MY team!
Post a Comment