When the song says, "Pull a funny face," you don't question, you pull a funny face!!
Dancing with the Shaws
Zach ran into three of his old friends from preschool, Carson, Brianna and Kelly! A fun reunion!
Joshie feeling the music!
The boys with our friends Dillon and Ellie
Yesterday we went to the last Music in the Park concert for kids of the summer, and it was by far the best. The guy, called Alleyoop, just sang some good old wiggle songs and told some silly stories through music. The kids grooved more than they had at any other concert. It was fun!! I also had extra fun because we shared a blanket with my friend Staci and her kids, who we see less often than I would like, and a friend from church, Emily and her kids, who I am really enjoying getting to know better this summer (especially these past two weeks, as her kids and my kids are in swim lessons together). On top of the friends we sat with, we saw seven families from church there and three families we knew from Zach's preschool. Moms love a free and fun outing!!
2 comments:
It WAS the best! Thanks for letting us tag along! He was a great entertainer and we think we'll be purchasing his CD (if Abi has anything to say about it)!!
I love watching little kids dance. They get so into it! I hope Elsie likes to dance as much as I do.
Post a Comment