Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Monday, August 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged by Alissa/Kimmy (kind of)

Jobs I've Had:
Hostess at Outback Steakhouse, Waitress at Chili's, Pizza Girl at Chuck E. Cheese's (I never had to be the mouse, but I often led him around, terrorizing small children with a giant rat), Pysical Science TA, substitue teacher at a lock down school, Barnes And Noble Bookseller, and Mommy Extrordinaire!

Places for a Weekend Getaway:
Really, a weekend getaway ANYWHERE sounds really nice, I love backpacking and camping and would love to do more kyaking. The Conlin cabin would be perfect too.

Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
BBC Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Harry Potters (all 5), Nanny McPhee, Miracle, National Treasure, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Love Actually

Guilty Pleasures:
Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream on a cone, television viewing, spending too much time on this darned blog, warm bubble baths with a good book

Places I've Lived:
Bellevue, Kirkland and Everett, WA; Carmichael and Fresno, CA; Provo, UT.

Places I've Been on Vacation:
Canon Beach, OR., Sun Valley, ID., Palm Springs, CA., Honolulu, HI., Guatemala, and more, but that is enough.

What I First Thought When I Saw Adam:
The first real memory I have of really hoping Adam liked me (remember I have known the guy since before I liked boys) was the summer before my Sophomore year of H.S. We were on a family vacation with the Dompier's and my crush on him had been growing, and on the ride home I was in the back seat and Adam was in the front passenger side seat with his dark sun glasses on and his sun visor down, and I was trying to look all cool and hot stuff so if he looked back and saw me he'd think I was a babe. He later says he was watching me all the way home, so either I was a real fox or I looked like a complete moron and he was being entertained. Either way, he fell for it!!

If I am In a Jam with Adam, Tactics I Use to get out of the Dog House:
We never fight. Ok, just kidding, but an "I'm sorry" goes a long way!

Favorite Foods:
See "Guitly Pleasures", Veggie Pizza with great sauce, alfredo fettucini, cheese of all kinds, a really great peach, and a nice fresh tossed salad with a basalmic vinegarette.

Websites I Visit Daily:
Email, blogs

First Kiss Location:
Official first kiss: Summer after 7th grade at the John Danz theater watching Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Seth Miller, kind of slobbery but I was a rookie (although I don't think he was, didn't he go out with like 15 girls that year?). First kiss with Adam: On the front porch of my parent's house after our first official date. So much better than that R.P. of T. kiss!!

Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
In a spa with a warm blanket over me while I receive a massage, or on a nice warm sandy beach with a good book and a nice cold chocolate shake. But here is just fine, although Luke just woke up angry so it is good I am done!! Now the nasty sexual preditors who troll these kinds of sites know more about me than they ever should!!

People I Tag:
Mo, and both Emilys!

3 comments:

Kim said...

When I saw you included Sense and Sensibility on your list, I thought back to when you, Adrienne, and I went to see it. I remember how much we balled!!

emily said...

thanks alot! i'll see what i can come up with as responses for these!!

Mo said...

You have become so advanced in your blogging, you have surpassed me. I never knew about tagging!