Today's Entertainment:
Today Ben and I heard one of those delicious sounds I would love to bottle up and save to open on a sad day. While giving Luke a bath, we lathered him up and then began to rinse the soap off of him. He began to giggle uncontrollably!! It was so wonderful; both Ben and I had to laugh out loud. I think the dripping water was tickling him! I love those little baby laughs that sound like they are bubbling up out of deep within! So much better than the other sounds that come from deep within Luke :).
We also got a delicious surprise from Josh. He walked up to Adam and told him he peed in a cup. At first we ignored him, because the kid says crazy stuff all the time, but then, wisely, Adam said, "What cup?" And Josh led him to our bathroom and showed him the cup we use for rinsing our mouths out after brushing, which he had peed in, then dumped in the toilet, and then put back where it belonged. Thank goodness Adam asked!!! We had to explain that not only does pee pee not belong in his underpants, it also does not belong in a cup. Just the toilet. That would have been a nasty bedtime surprise!!
3 comments:
Coleen, I am so happy to see you guys are on here. We need to get together soon. We miss you guys! Email me, rachieisabailey@hotmail.com. We can exchange phone numbers and try to see each other. It has been way to long. Your boys are precious!:)
Rachel, Ty and Isabella
Boys are funny! I still can't believe that you are a mother to FOUR boys. They seem like such good and fun kids. Good job!
Pee cup!! ahhaa
Post a Comment