On Saturday night, just as Adam and I were hurrying off to catch the Dinner Train, Josh was knocked over by my parent's dog, Franklin, and hit his cheek on the edge of a part of their stairs. He split it open pretty good; it was bleeding pretty heavily and looked deep, but fortunately we had our hero, Papa, with is special talent for healing close by! He fixed Josh's cheek up nice and neat, and when we were at Luke's two month check-up two days later the doc looked at it and said it looked great, and should heal nicely. I just kept thinking, with all of the CRAZY and dangerous things Josh does on a daily basis, like jumping off of the six foot high ladder of the swing set in the back yard and doing flying leaps off of the couch onto his stomach, his first major injury (I am sure not his last) came from just walking into my parent's house and being knocked over by an excited dog!
2 comments:
Poor Joshie! That's gonna leave a mark!! Don't worry though - chicks dig scars!
Coleen - I'm so glad that you blog! Now even if we do move ... I'll be able to keep up with you!
Hi Colleen and Adam, I havn't seen you in a long time, but saw your names on Rachel & Ty's blog. Your family is so cute. My fam's Blog is www.mehlerfam.blogspot.com. Good to catch up on you! -Erin Johnson Mehler
Post a Comment