Yesterday I met with my old friends from High School, Amy and Liz, for a walk with the wee ones around Greenlake. Amy brought her seven-month-old son, Sam, and I carted along the four boys. Liz had the summer off from her one hundred kids...she teaches High School English. It is always so great meeting with these wonderful women. Old friends are so great, we can see eachother often or rarely and when we get together it is as if no time has passed! The last picture was taken by Zach, he wanted to take it diagonally, so he did.
2 comments:
I MISS YOU GALS!! Scott and I are thinking of a visit in September or October, so we will HAVE to get all our little guys together.
I think Zach may be a better picture taker than some of the strangers we've called upon in the past...
So fun to see a picture of you guys! It looks like you had a great day. Say hi to them for me!
Post a Comment