Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.
looks so much lovelier then my Friday which was screaming toddler with 101 fever and ear infection. forcing in meds, no eating, and lots of snuggles. Can I have a redo?
I am seeing snow in the background and it is 65?! I think I might love Colorado. Not sure how much I would love the dryness though. Glad you have fun with the kiddos.
5 comments:
looks so much lovelier then my Friday which was screaming toddler with 101 fever and ear infection. forcing in meds, no eating, and lots of snuggles. Can I have a redo?
I am seeing snow in the background and it is 65?! I think I might love Colorado. Not sure how much I would love the dryness though. Glad you have fun with the kiddos.
That sounds just perfect! Hope you're feeling better, too. :)
So So Jealous!!!
Envy!!!
Post a Comment