Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Every Day I Fall A Little More

If you can ignore the totally weird look on my face, like I might attack you and bite your nose off, and the fact that there is a glitter covered cardboard snowflake STILL hanging in my window from last winter's seasonal decorations (I feel like I should be embarrassed, but, oddly, I'm not), you might find yourself falling a little more in love with the darling men presented before you in this photo too. This picture was taken last Friday night as we were leaving the house for the family dance at the boys' elementary school. Can I keep us like this forever? Part of me would love that. But then there's the part of me that says no. Because then there would be no change. Nothing would be different. There would be nothing new to enjoy and embrace every day. And then I wouldn't get to fall in love more and more each day. Conlin Chaos, you are ahhhhh-mazing to me.

3 comments:

Alea said...

Was this an ABC party at an elementary school?! You guys are SO adorable! I want to keep each and every one of those little boys as my own! Love 'em!!

Tiffanie said...

Amen. I love it and want it to stay the same, but I'm also so excited to continue to get to know the amazing people my kids will become. Such a cute pictures of your little fam!

Candace said...

Absolutely adorable! Definitely a calendar picture!