Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Conlins Go To California: Disneyland 2

One more Disney day!  Thank goodness!  If we did it all again, we may have taken a day to just chill between days 2 and 3, maybe sleep in a little and go to the beach, and then head back to Disneyland.  We were definitely feeling our two Disney days, but we weren't too pooped to party!  Our third day was also the busiest day for crowds at the park.  The lines were a lot longer, but the nice part was that we could relax a little because we had done many of the rides we really wanted to do.  We started out in Fantasyland, since we hadn't gone there at all yet, and it's quieter there in the morning and it was such a perfect way to start.  I just love my guys! 

It was another fantastic, magical, dancing Disney day!  Grandma and Grandpa joined us in the late morning and we hit as many of our favorites as we could.  I think we all left after fireworks feeling Disney-full and so happy.  I miss it already!  When can we go again?!
Back at it!  Hooray!

Snow White's Daring Journey!

Channeling my inner Evil Queen.

Riding wildly with Mr. Toad.  I love these old Fantasyland rides!  Even if they have long lines for a very short ride.


Flying with Dumbo!

The Mad Hatter.  I have pictures of the family in our Mad Hatter toppings going back to before babies!

It IS a small world after all!



YEAH WE ARE!

Tommy promised me he wouldn't spin too much.  The other cupful made no such promises.

Me too, pal.  Me, too.

Look at Zac's score!  What?!!

The crazy crowds in New Orleans Square midday.  Yikes!


Yo ho, yo ho!!

Getting ready for another wild ride to the Temple of the Forbidden Eye!


Tommy takes his roller coasters very seriously.  Or he's scared serious.

After three days of Disney, I had no voice left.  And this is the one that possibly broke the last vocal chord.  It was all just squeaks after this!


None of us were discovered to be a spy for the Rebellion this time around...but that doesn't mean we weren't!

Thunder Mountain take 2!
Sun setting over Tom Sawyer's Island...which has been under construction FOREVER.

We knew our family was complete when we had just the right number to fill a log on Splash Mountain.

Going to find our laughin' place!

He doesn't like getting splashed on Grizzly Rapids, but on Splash Mountain...no problem!  We joked all the days that the "river chose" whomever was splashed the most...little Moana reference there....  Ha!

Tommy doesn't take his log flumes seriously.  Nor does his mother.  You can see why I had no voice left!

Drenched!  Also: how could we NOT get Tommy that shirt?!

Full and happy hearts while waiting in our last ride line...Peter Pan.  One of my faves!

The fireworks were spectacular.  This Death Star was created during the Star Wars music!  I can't believe I caught it on camera!


The result of Mickey Mouse Ears buns!

No comments: