Easter is such a great time of renewal and hope for me. I love the somber contemplation of the atonement and suffering of our Savior, and the celebration and rejoicing that comes from His resurrection and victory over death. Easter songs are some of my very favorite hymns to sing, and I like to sing them as loudly as possible! I hope that among all the fun, eggs and bunnyness of the holiday, we are doing a decent job of helping our boys to discover the deeper, lasting significance of the holiday through the little things we do to keep it all centered on Christ. Although most of those things are not pictured below (with the exception of our church photos), I hope they are remembered and cherished, nonetheless.
Welcome to Conlin Chaos
Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Friday, April 28, 2017
Dyeing Eggs and Easter Celebrating
Holidays with specific family traditions are the sweetest times of the year for me. Don't get me wrong, a lot of work goes into them, and we've had to tame them into manageable productions over the years, but it is all so worth it because so much love comes out of them.
Easter is such a great time of renewal and hope for me. I love the somber contemplation of the atonement and suffering of our Savior, and the celebration and rejoicing that comes from His resurrection and victory over death. Easter songs are some of my very favorite hymns to sing, and I like to sing them as loudly as possible! I hope that among all the fun, eggs and bunnyness of the holiday, we are doing a decent job of helping our boys to discover the deeper, lasting significance of the holiday through the little things we do to keep it all centered on Christ. Although most of those things are not pictured below (with the exception of our church photos), I hope they are remembered and cherished, nonetheless.
Easter is such a great time of renewal and hope for me. I love the somber contemplation of the atonement and suffering of our Savior, and the celebration and rejoicing that comes from His resurrection and victory over death. Easter songs are some of my very favorite hymns to sing, and I like to sing them as loudly as possible! I hope that among all the fun, eggs and bunnyness of the holiday, we are doing a decent job of helping our boys to discover the deeper, lasting significance of the holiday through the little things we do to keep it all centered on Christ. Although most of those things are not pictured below (with the exception of our church photos), I hope they are remembered and cherished, nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment