Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boys...Sheesh!

This is why I only buy shoes at Payless when they have their buy-one-get-one deal going on. I guess we're off to the shoe store...again!

6 comments:

maynardmoments said...

I have a little girl whose shoes look exactly the same. What is up with that?

Jen said...

Happens to Hannah all the time. Darn kids and their playing outside.

Saquel25 said...

I know exactly how you feel. Leia just came to me with shoes that look exactly like those. This time I got her some Converse from Target. Not too expensive and they have that really thick rubber toe cap that I think she won't be able to wear through. She's had them before and actually grown out of them instead of busted out.

runningfan said...

LOL

Candace said...

Sadly I have shoes that look like that. Dad is always wondering what in the world??!! I think it's from playing on the floor with all those boys, and girls, too. (Have you tried playing soccer in clogs? You can't kick straight on, because your shoe flies off!)

Elizabeth said...

Colleen, I've got to let you in on the Sears secret. They have a wearout guarantee for ALL of their kids clothes AND shoes! That's right, they can put holes in them weekly if they would like and all you have to do is take the clothes (and the receipt if the items are not the Sears brand) and they will exchange them for a new pair at no cost to you! They just have to be the same size. With a family of 5 boys I would imagine this would be quite lucrative!