Yesterday
Yesterday the boys did tricks on the trampoline; today the boys went sledding. Yesterday we ate ice cream; today we're having hot chocolate. Yesterday we walked in the sun in our t-shirts; today we are reading books by the fire. Yesterday we opened the windows and doors and let the warm fresh air into the house; today we are snuggling tight under blankets and watching a movie. Yesterday the high was 75; today the high is 31.I don't think we'll ever get used to this!
6 comments:
I think it's wonderful! I checked my ITouch today and saw snow for CO weather. Love it! And love the pictures!
Same thing happens in Houston but it's more like 50 then 80 and back. Not 30 and 70. I think the hardest part is that is can really affect our moods. By spring we're so ready for the sun to shine that when it goes away then next day, we're all grumpy.
Enjoy the hot chocolate :)
What a great post! I love the pictures!! I agree, I'm not sure I could ever get used to that kind of weather change either! That's the good thing about Seattle, the weather changes are pretty subtle. :) Looks like you guys took the time to enjoy yourselves, no matter what the sky was doing! Love it!
Wow! I really had no idea the weather was like that in Colorado Springs! Looks like you guys make the most whatever season you wake up to!
What a wacky place to live in!!!! That's funny :)
I could do a post like this -- but I went from AZ to CO in a day!
Post a Comment