Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
The Faux
Josh just loves his new 'do. These days he's rockin the faux-hawk.He loves it so much that he drew it in on the self-portrait he did in class. Yes, it's blue in the drawing. The real hair is not...thankfully.
I love his hair, especially how proud he is of it! He is so much fun to have in class. Thanks for posting the great picture so everyone in my house knows the stories I tell them are true!
7 comments:
He's a cutie. Tyler would be jealous.
Aivan was talking about Josh's hair last Sunday. He was saying Josh had a mohawk which totaly confused me. Now I get it!!! Love it!
I love his hair, especially how proud he is of it! He is so much fun to have in class. Thanks for posting the great picture so everyone in my house knows the stories I tell them are true!
I noticed the "do" in primary today and finally understood why Mary keeps telling me that Josh has a mowhock. ha! He is so great.
Oh my gosh, I love what comes out in self-portraits! This is so cute, Colleen.
I love the fauxhawk too! He looks so handsome!
Post a Comment