I had my family together (mostly) for the Ward Halloween Party, which was a fun night for all and one of the last as part of the Briargate ward, which made it extra sweet in hindsight. Zac had practice for the RHS fall play, that ran the weekend following Halloween, so he was M.I.A. for a lot of the end of October. Also, we were able to carve pumpkins all together as a family, at a normal time, without crazy soccer practice and game schedules going on all the time. YES! That made me happy!
On Halloween, Ben and Josh dressed up for Halloween at school, although Josh called me soon after arriving and asked if I could bring him some normal clothes (I think most of his friends didn't dress up). Unfortunately for Josh, I'm not that nice, so he just committed to the costume and had a great day anyway. Tommy and I marched in the annual AIES Volksmarch, although Tommy walked and talked with his 5th grade buddy, Jordyn, the whole time, so I found a friend to chat with, too.
Halloween night, everyone had their own special thing going on: Zac was stuck at play practice (although he wouldn't say "stuck" because he was happy to be there); Ben went trick-or-treating with his friends Will, Analisa and Colleen; Josh walked our neighborhood with a group of his pals, Jack, Canyon, Ryan and Sophie; and Luke and Tommy were invited to trick-or-treat with Luke's best AIES friends, Cooper and Andre, so Adam was there with them.


No comments:
Post a Comment