Two weekends ago my mom and dad came out to visit us here in The Springs (the pictures from that visit I posted below in the slide show of things we have done since the computer was broken, so glad to have it back!). This last weekend Adam's parents were here. What two very good weekends we had, and it makes me miss home and all of them all the more! I have such wonderful parents and am fortunate to have amazing parents-in-law too. I love them all so dearly. And I can't even say how very cool the boys think these four people are. We love you Nana, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa!
Grandpa and Luke

Our adorable cousins Quentin and Sheridan who live here too. After Luke's birthday dinner all the kids decided to go out and run through our sprinklers...fully clothed.

Walkin' around in Manitou Springs, an old Gold Rush and now artsy little town just down the road nestled in the mountains

Manitou Springs, Nicolle and I think we need to go back for a day...sans kids. There are a lot of "hands in your pockets" stores.

"Spray my neck too, Mom" Josh showing me where the sunblock needs to be applied

No that is not a scenic backdrop, that really exists about 10 minutes from our house, called "Garden of the Gods" for good reason.

Back on the Boulders, Ben likes this as much as Legos, and that is saying a lot

Notice the comfort level with heights...Ben and Dad, "what a lovely view"; Dan, "not going to build a summer home here, but I can get by"; Zach and Josh, "take the dang picture so we can get back from this ledge!"

Luke Chatting with Grandma
3 comments:
Luke's chatting reminds me of Hannah's secret language she used to talk in. So Cute.
Hey, there! Spence is in Denver today for some training and I was thinking of you, so I got on your blog! What great pictures! We went to "Garden of the Gods" 11yrs ago on a cloudy day. BOY, we missed out on some amazing views!! We'll just have to come back! :)
Glad to see you getting to know CO better; it looks like you live in a great place. We hope to make some visits there when my sister and her husband move to the Denver area in a year! Luke is the cutest chatterbox; I love hearing the nonsense talk!
Post a Comment