Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Ta Da!!!

Computer diagnosis...$25. New memory for the computer...$34.50. Being able to post pictures again...Priceless.

Yes!! I finally have pictures to post!!! The computer is back running at full capacity and the camera has been emptied. I do have to say that today is a lovely day in Colorado Springs. It is finally gettting green here (hooray!), the Thunderbirds (the AF version of the Blue Angels) are tearing up the skies over our house for the Air Force Academy graduation...so wonderfully amazing and loud, and it was a great weekend with my mom and dad here from WA. I miss them already and it has only been two and a half hours since I dropped them off at the Denver Airport.

All right, I will stop delaying and get the pictures...pause to watch Thunderbirds...posted (this could take awhile with all the pausing to watch, fortunately for you, you don't have to pause with me). First you will have to endure a slide show of pictures from March through today of our life since the last picture post. Then I will get to the house pictures, too bad for you!

Two things: First, any color you see on the walls in the house pictures is from our amazing painting skills. We may have to start a family business with the experience we have been getting between the Everett house and this one. The house was completely white, and begging for color. However, I think we will take a LONG break before tackling any more painting for awhile. Second, the outdoor pictures were taken when Adam was here with the inspector back in early March. Things have gotten much nicer and greener, especially thanks to our built-in sprinkler system, a luxury I cannot believe we ever lived without. Really...get one. Not having to rotate is like a little slice of heaven.

4 comments:

ashley said...

Thanks for the update! Looks like you've been very busy these last few months! The house looks great and it looks like the kids have all settled in so well. We miss you but are glad things are going so well!

Aimee Oliver said...

Oh, it is so good to hear from you again! The pictures are wonderful! We actually recognized a few things (Garden of the Gods & Katelyn's doing a 3 piggy opera, too:) Miss you!

Alissa Maxwell said...

Hooray! So glad to "see" you guys again, and happy that you are exploring and enjoying Colorado. The house looks fabulous - can't believe how much work you've already done. No rest in the Conlin house!
=)

Jen said...

Sunny and Lucky would like to request a post from Ruby and how she likes her new home. They miss her a lot