Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

All We Need is One-Half Inch of Slushy Soggy Snow

Luke's first Snowfall


Last night's teensy wintry blast provided big time fun for my boys. Bedtime went out the window as boots, gloves and hats were donned to play in the dusting of wet snow that coated our neighborhood. I know that moving to Colorado Springs will make snowfall an everyday happenstance, but for now we love every little flake! Here are some shots from our slushy adventure!

5 comments:

Cailean said...

Isn't it so fun to relive the excitement of snow with kids! I still get excited when it's snowy. We got nothing here in Seattle but my husband said it snowed up where he works in Mill Creek. Thanks for your FHE/Christmas idea! We had FHE yesterday all about brainstorming ideas for family service. It ended up being a request for lots of cookie baking sessions :) I agree that there needs to be more resources for us somewhere for fun ideas, although I like the magazine/site Family Fun. And Martha Stewart too if I tone it down a bit :)

Jones said...

I miss playing in the snow, but NOT driving in it!!

we'll be in N. Carolina come February ...I'm hoping they'll be snow.

Alea said...

Cute! Cute!! Cute!!!

Alissa Maxwell said...

Your boys are going to just revel in the Colorado snow when you get there... =)

Kim said...

I remember the days when I liked the snow. I think I still would if I didn't have to drive in it! I'm glad they had a good time.