Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

End of Season




Today Zach's soccer team, the Ice Cubes, had their last game. It has been a fun season with a team of great kids. Zach really showed his stuff this year. The kid has skills! He is a great soccer player and loves the game. Here are some pictures from the last day.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love soccer! I think it is the great sport. And I love his team name...The Ice Cubes...I've never heard that one before. :)

Yes, we are moving to Moses Lake, WA sometime in January...whenever Aaron receives his admission to the WA Bar. We'll be close to my family, so I'm so excited...not to say that ML would be my first choice for where to live in WA. I'm so sad you guys are leaving!

Unknown said...

I keep meaning to tell you, I LOVE your layout! where did you find it???

Jones said...

that comment was from me, Jessica, not 'Rocky', lol.

Colleen said...

First we changed the template in the "template" section of your "customize blog" , and then I got the directions for changing your background from the link at the bottom of my sidebar, the sjhblogdesign link. The directions are for the template you use now, not the one I have, so i had to do a lot of guessing based on the guide she provides. But if you keep your template as it is it is really easy! She gives you step by step instructions. Good luck! It's kind of fun, and in the end you feel like a computer genius!

Cailean said...

Hey Colleen it's Cailean from...well from all those years of school! I found your blog through a friend in my old singles ward who had a link to someone else and so on :). I just love your blog and your boys are ADORABLE!!! You look like such a wonderful and fun family and it's neat to see pictures of the Conlin family too. Our blog is http://caileankohagen.blogspot.com