Spiderman 3 and our summertime fave, Transformers!
Are you Gellin'? Adam is now, with his new Magellan GPS!
So there aren't 32 candles on that cake...we wouldn't want Adam to get winded now, would we?!

We celebrate today for more than one reason, not just for the candy, costumes, and scaring the spooks away, but also because it is the day Adam was born. And oh, are we so glad for that day! His favorite story about his birthday is that his mom nearly named him Ichabod, fitting for a Halloween baby and also so she could call him "Icky" for short. I know it is not Thanksgiving yet, but I must say, I am dang thankful that he was named Adam. Anyhow, Happy Birthday, A, you 32-year-old geezer! I can already see the ear hair coming in! Just Joshin'. You are the best daddy and husband in the world, and we love you so much.
We celebrate today for more than one reason, not just for the candy, costumes, and scaring the spooks away, but also because it is the day Adam was born. And oh, are we so glad for that day! His favorite story about his birthday is that his mom nearly named him Ichabod, fitting for a Halloween baby and also so she could call him "Icky" for short. I know it is not Thanksgiving yet, but I must say, I am dang thankful that he was named Adam. Anyhow, Happy Birthday, A, you 32-year-old geezer! I can already see the ear hair coming in! Just Joshin'. You are the best daddy and husband in the world, and we love you so much.
2 comments:
oh yeah!!! happy b-day! ...and man your kids made out like bandits with the candy! lol
Happy Birthday, old man!
Post a Comment