This week was kind of short for me in our family life as I flew out Wednesday night for my annual pilgrimage to BYU Women's Conference {happy sigh}. But it still held a few capture-worthy moments. Luke found an article in The Friend that demonstrated how to make a paperbag puppet; I finally committed to running a FULL marathon--which just sounds really long to me, but has been on the bucket list forever--time to check it off (and get it over with!); we noticed that our wild backyard bunny this week brought a little pal with him--he was cute at first, but now we are thinking this may not bode well for our garden once it's in; the first of our three Landsharks race nights for the season were held and the boys all had a great time running--even little Luke who brought up the rear in both of his races (but NEVER stopped running! success!); and we had a little Sunday fun including wearing Lightning McQueen socks to church and Harry Potter.
3 comments:
Yay for Luke!!! So proud of you buddy. I am so excited you decided to run the full crazy marathon I still wish we were doing it together. I feel so excited and completely crazy.
So where are these bunnies coming from? How is Ruby accepting them? Hope they survive, hope your garden survives. And so many successes this week, including your first step!
Which marathon are you running?
Post a Comment