Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Something You Saw
I saw my first son's name on our Sacrament Meeting program for the very first time. Such a sweet moment! Topic: The Blessings of Service. Ninety percent self-written, Adam and I just helped edit and fill out the talk a little. A full five minutes long. He did a fantastic job and he received countless compliments. No nerves, no problem, like he's been doing it all his life. :)
I saw Josh able to use his brand-new, hard-earned Skylander, Flashwing, for the first time. He's been doing extra chores around the house all week to earn money to buy this particular character and is sooooo happy! He's told me how much he loves it all day long.
I saw this car drive away from our house with our old changing table in the back. I did, in fact, get a little teary. That changing table has seen us through the daily changing of five of the most perfect baby boy bums you ever did see for the past 12 years. That's more dirty bums than could be counted! Although I am excited to be moving forward, I still miss the sweet baby stage of my life.
4 comments:
I wish there was a "like" button on blogs. Can't believe how big the boys are getting :-)
Each story is special
And goodbye little changing table. Enjoy your new family...
Ahhhh.... I can certainly relate.
Post a Comment