Over the past month he and the kids have worked on a video where the boys were asked mom-specific, and me-specific questions, like "What makes a good mom?" and "What is your favorite food that Mom makes?" Tommy could do little more than laugh through most of the clips. All the boys had some very tender responses and some that just made me crack up. It was wonderful! The movie ended with a montage of pictures of my darling men and a song by Snow Patrol called "This Is All I Ever Wanted (From Life)." I've attached it below, but it is long, so it's mostly for Mom and Leah who said they wanted to see it. Get the Kleenex.
These boys, Adam included, the deep abiding love I have for them, the way they stretch me and make me into an improved me, the joy I have in them, the challenges they provide me, the way they make me want to be more and better, the light they are, the chance to watch them learn and grow and become, the hope I have for them, the belief I have in them, the future I see in them...this is all I ever wanted from life.
9 comments:
Adam showed me the video when I was there. I totally cried. It was so sweet. I loved Tommy and his laughs! Happy Mother's day my very awesome mommy friend.
Happy Mother's Day to one of the greatest women I know! Much love to you and your dear, sweet family!
WOW! What an amazing gift! I got all teary eyed while watching some of it. I hope you had a marvelous day with your boys!
How cute! What sweet men you have in your life. Happy Mohter's Day Colleen! Love you!
That is so incredibly beautiful and sweet! What a treasure. Sela made one of these for Zig for Father's Day and I love it! Just to listen to the kids sweet voices..amazing. Happy Mother's Day to one fabulous Mom!
AW!!! I was just about to head to bed, but instead watched the whole video! :) Your kids are stinkin' adorable. I loved their answers for "what mom deserves." You got some good boys, Colleen! Happy Mother's day!
what an incredibly wonderful gift!! Good job Adam!
Love the song choice! ;)
Oh my goodness!!!!! So amazing!
Post a Comment