Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Colorful Tradition

Eleven Easters ago we did this:
Friday we did this:
Ten years ago we did this:
Friday we did this:
Nine years ago we did this:
Friday we did this:
Eight years ago we did this:

 Friday we did this:
Seven years ago we did this:
 Friday we did this:
 Six years ago we did this:
Friday we did this:
Five years ago we did this:

Friday we did this:
Four years ago we did this:


Friday we did this:
Three years ago we did this:
 Friday we did this:
Two years ago we did this:



Friday we did this:
Last year we did this:


Friday we did this:
Every year brings changes, big and small, but our traditions are the heart of our family.  And the annual Easter egg dye is one of our favorites!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome I Love all the old pictures. I remember a few of those years very well.

Dan and Katie said...

Great post! I guess I need to let go and dye some eggs next year...

Candace said...

I love the history and remember most of them <3

Heidi said...

So fun to see the history of your family!