Until two days ago, when Kendra called and said she was visiting some dental school girlfriends in Fort Collins and had an extra day to come down and visit us too! She came in on Saturday night and had to leave mid-morning on Sunday, but it was a great visit. I think our talking filled every moment we were together aside from the sleeping hours.
Saturday morning some of the other gals from our ward, who had also been newbies in 2008, thus creating some fast friendships, came over for brunch so we could all get some Kendra Time. It was a wonderful morning with some of the women I admire most! Thanks for giving us a reason to get together, Kendra!
![]() |
| (l to r, top to bottom) Shaina, Me, Jen, Kendra, Heidi, Adri and baby Lea |

3 comments:
So glad you had a chance to get together. Friendships are so very important in our lives!
Aw, looks like you had a fabulous morning. I was bummed to find out Kendra was here.
love ya'll!
Post a Comment