I did it. I've been thinking about it for a long time and I finally did it. I had my hair chopped off. And I love it...today. Who knows if I'm going to wake up in tears over my dearly departed hair tomorrow. That is a very likely possibility. {eek!} One thing is for sure, it's going to be a change to get used to; no more ponytails or buns--my go-to hair-dos--now I will have to rely on barrettes to keep it out of my face when it gets annoying. Oh dear! But it feels great: easy and light. My head feels a bit like it is going to float off my neck with all the weight gone! I am happy. I think it looks cute! And Adam is enjoying the easy neck access. {wink, wink}
10 comments:
Wow...It looks really cute. I am going back and forth about chopping mine too. How funny. I don't think I am ready to go that short but short enough so I can just do a couple of quick cute ponies when I run. I hope you still like it tomorrow. It looks great.
I love it. I think that it looks great. I know you will still like it in the morning. You look fabulous.
Cute, cute, cute! Super sassy hair my friend. My hair is longer than it's ever been (even longer than Drill Team State!) and I have an appt on Thursday... can't decide what I want to do.
So cute, Colleen! I love it!
Woo woo!
super cute!
super cute Colleen!
I love it! Soooo cute! Can't wait to see it in person TONIGHT!!
I love it!
Hey, we have the same haircut! It looks great on you!
Post a Comment