Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just One Of The Things I Love About Soccer Season Ending...

Having the time for impromptu family game nights, like the one we had last Wednesday, that are so much more than just playing a game.
I don't mean to say I don't love the fact that the boys enjoy soccer so much. Nor do I mean that I don't like soccer season. But it sure is nice when our pace slows down a bit...for a little while, at least.

2 comments:

Angie said...

love game nights!

Trinette McCrary said...

Aw, family game night...how fun. It was a sigh of relief when, volleyball, volleyball, and flag football were over. It's always fun while it last