Welcome to Conlin Chaos
Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Low Ridin'
The potty training days for Luke are over; he is doing awesome and even staying dry most nights! But we still see the undies butt running through our house for at least a portion of most days now that summer is here. And if it's not full-on undies, it's serious low riding. Luke comes to me all day long, shorts somewhere between halfway down his booty or completely down to his knees, asking for help to get them back up again.
I can't find shorts to fit this kid's tiny diaper-less waist! He doesn't like the cinching ones because the buttons and elastic rub his skin and bother him, so I have been trying to find some with elastic waistbands. Let me tell you, there are just no hip, stylish shorts with elastic waistbands out there. So Luke now has a bunch of lame jersey-style sport shorts. However, I couldn't help myself and bought a pair of plaid shorts for him the other day at Target...size 9-months! Fortunately they were long so you can't tell they are for a kid Tommy's age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So adorable! I can't believe that tiny little butt is wearing 9 month pants!!!!!!!!!!!
Side note: How is it that I can't keep up on my blog for the life of me...but you're blogging while driving halfway across country?! Ridiculous.
This is the one thing that I think will be a serious disadvantage of getting Owen potty trained. At least in summer, you can get by with small sizes because only the waist matters. Owen's sporting all 18 month shorts right now.
Max will totally be in the same boat. Right now overalls are great but they won't work when potty training comes around. Maybe we can borrow your pants.
I love it! And him!
Post a Comment