But here's a little sneak peek with a few pics of us painting. Our amazing neighbor David is in the background of the picture with Adam. He offered to help as soon as he found out that the daunting task of painting lay ahead of us upon our return from Hooper and that we had a snug time frame with the carpets coming in on Saturday. Little did we know that he's a trimmer extraordinaire! He did all the trim on the big room: around the windows, along the baseboards and ceiling.
I took on the office and most of the bedroom and bathroom. My neck was kinked all day Friday from reaching and looking up to do the ceiling edges! Along with helping me do parts of the bathroom and bedroom, Adam did the back-breaking job of rolling out the walls in the big room and hallway going up the stairs. That was A LOT of work! He had the help of David's power roller brush (sweet!), but it's a big room and requires a ton of rolling. I was impressed.
Since we couldn't start until the kids were in bed, we were up until 12:30am Monday, 1am Tuesday, 11:30pm Wednesday and 10:15pm Thursday. It was so nice to just sit and watch So You Think You Can Dance on Friday night!
5 comments:
Looks fabulous!! Can't wait to see it all done!
I like the paint colors! Can't wait to see it all done. You are basically there!
WOW! It looks amazing Colleen!!! I'm sure you are going to enjoy all of that extra space!
Ditto everyone's comments! I can't wait to see it in person!!
Great renovations! Looks great! Love Adam's shirt.. blast from the past!
Post a Comment