First we visited Italy...well, Italian food that is. We hit The Olive Garden. It's been awhile since we went there, but it is a restaurant near and dear to our hearts. It's the place we went on our last date before Adam left on his mission. Because it was where we had gone on our last date before the mission, it's the place he decided would be perfect to give me my engagement ring (he had proposed earlier, on New Years Eve at the Space Needle, but didn't have my ring yet, so when he got it a few weeks later, T.O.G. is the place he first slipped my beautiful engagement ring on). It's also been the place we've gone to celebrate on each of the nights we found out we were expecting all five babies. It was tasty as always and we rolled out the door, stuffed to satisfaction.
Then we were off to Persia. Yes, Ancient Persia! Stay with me here. So technically it wasn't just a trip to the other side of the world, it was also a trip through time...ooooh. Off we went to the Chapel Hills theater to catch Prince of Persia. We both enjoyed the movie greatly. A lot of action, a lot of adventure, some great scenes, a touch of romance, and a big fat slice of cheesiness, but we love that!
It was wonderful having a night out with Adam. We get so busy it's easy to let date nights slip, but every time we do get out we always say, "We've got to do this more often!" Oh, how I love that man of mine! Thanks, babe, for a fabulous night out. Even staying close to home is a wonderful adventure when I'm with you.
6 comments:
I need a night like that! that's great. Oh, and I LOVE Tommy's shirt!
how sweet! what a great hubby you've got! fun fun.
You guys look fabulous! I bet nobody that saw you that night would ever have guessed that you are raising five boys. I guess parenthood sits well with you!
how cute! So fun to get out together!
Wonderful story & reminder of the importance of the couple...
He did plan well in advance too. Glad you guys had a great time, you deserve it!
Post a Comment