Welcome to Conlin Chaos
Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Monday, April 27, 2009
At Least There'll Be Radishes!
We were so excited when we went to water our little starts yesterday (Sunday) and found this! The radishes have sprouted already! Those plucky little plants!
With the sprouting of our radishes and this lovely sight in our backyard flowerbed (finally!) Spring Fever was in the air!
Until we woke up to this Monday morning:
*sigh* Oh well, at least we have the plants inside, and this time the weather couldn't stop our Saturday fun which was one of these for Mom, Zach and Ben with the Cub Scouts:
At the same time as Dad and Luke got to watch Josh do this:
And an afternoon of two of these for Ben:
Along with another two of these for Zach:
It was busy, but fun. You'd think the boys would be exhausted at the end of it. But no. Just Adam and I. If only I could bottle and sell that energy.... And the next four weekends are shaping up to be just like it! Hopefully all without the snow. I hope, I hope, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your garden project sounds like so much fun! That was one of my favorite things to do when I was a kid, plant the garden with my Granny & Gramps.
FYI... raddish sprouts are to die for all on their own.
Good luck with the rest of the plants!
- Stacey
You are so fun and busy. Very impressive!
Sounds like your weather is about as crazy and unpredictable as ours...
I'm excited for your garden...seems a bit complicated to calculate the weather there! Glad the radishes (Nina's favorite vegetable) are coming along and I can't believe the variation in the weather there! Snow again?! At least the starts are inside...ours are still in the greenhouse but I think we might transplant them this weekend.
Good luck keeping up with those busy boys!
It is just not right that you guys are still getting snow! Hope you can survive the upcoming weekends. At least the boys will!
it's good to be back in the blog world! Love your garden! Now if only the weather would cooperate!
I honestly never thought Colorado was so varied in its weather from day to day! Wow! It looks like you guys are having a fun Spring. I love gardening projects for kids. They seem to learn so much by taking care of the earth and nurturing a plant!
Post a Comment