Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Hmmm...What to do on a Hot, Sunny Day?

Trick mommy into thinking Luke's going to walk for the umpteenth time, but refuse to take a step (heh heh heh)?
Or hang out at the park with some of our favorite all-boy families (10 boys, three fams)?
Or chill in the shade with the babes from those same all-boy families?
Or jump on the tramp with the sprinkler blasting us?
Or climb a cool and leafy tree? Or sell lemonade for .25 cents a cup?
Or maybe go for a dry jump on the tramp before bed? So many choices. Only two days...hmmm, we will just have to do them all!
So I know it doesn't make much sense, but five days into the new school year we had two days off. The boys didn't mind as much as I did, and quickly jumped back into their recent habits from our lazy summer days.

5 comments:

Candace said...

Yea for Luke. It's going to happen any day now. Video, video, video. And I love all those other lazy day things. love...mom

emily said...

random 2 days off ... nice! they like to keep you guessing! looks like SO much fun! wish we had a trampoline!
Luke! quit growing up!!

ashley said...

I thought the caption for Luke would be something else based on his facial expression....ha! He is so cute, Colleen. I'll take as many more lazy days of summer as I can get....looks like you guys made the most of it. This is a great reminder that I need to get our trampoline set back up just so I can tire my kids out for a decent bedtime, something they haven't had since summer began.

Jen said...

Go Luke!

Your Girl Leah said...

I need to jump on a trampoline with the sprinkler on it THIS SECOND. :)