Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Friday, July 1, 2016

The Bits: June 25th Through June 30th

June 2016 was awesome, one Bit at a time:

So far I've been pretty happy with the kids who my boys have chosen as friends.  They're all great kids.  For example, Ben's pals Micah and Will were happy to let Tommy and Dad play some hoops with them while they were hanging out last Saturday.

Date night with my favorite dork.

The Great Lukini entertains us with a Sunday night magic show!

I just love the amazing skies here!

I had a day of running around last week, but before I left, I showed the boys some cute crafts I saw on Pinterest.  While I was gone, they decided to do one of the projects all on their own.  So grateful for summer fun born of boredom!

Beautiful sunsets all summer long!

Some favorites from our photo scavenger hunt: your reflection somewhere unexpected; movement; something red; someone/thing looking unusually small; a group photo.  These guys are the BEST!  It's been a great summer so far!

We have a lot of fun, but work must be done.

It was scrumdiddlyumptious!  Summer movie season is so fun!

1 comment:

Candace said...

So much fun! And kindness!!!