With the busy spring break week, we ended up dyeing our Easter eggs Saturday night after everyone was home from the mountains. This is always a favorite annual activity! The boys are always trying new, creative things to get the eggs looking a bit different from the year before using the same old same tablet dyes. I think they came out beautifully!
Easter Sunday is such a sweet day. It is a day our family can be together, not busy and running here and there, enjoying the fun parts, like egg hunts (this year's was in the snow) and Easter baskets, but also focusing on the humbling yet joyful celebration of the day: the atonement and resurrection of our beloved Savior. I really love Easter! I was also slated to speak in sacrament as part of the Easter program. I was so nervous, as always, but I think it went well. The music was beautiful and the hymns we sing on Easter are some of my very favorite. It was a very good day, a wonderful way to finish off this good, good week.
 |
| It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...wait...no, Easter! |
 |
| Zac drew a picture of a die and then wrote "die on an egg." Har har! He's so punny! |
 |
| We have a little Tsum Tsum collection going. Erm...it may be a bit of an addiction for me. |
 |
| Thanks Nana!! Frappuccinos for all! |
2 comments:
I spoke on Easter Sunday too. Man it was daunting.
I could just eat those adorable boys right up!! Why are they so cute?! And so biiiggggg!!!!????? Happy Easter to my favorite Chaos family!!!
Post a Comment