Welcome to Conlin Chaos
Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Our Week: April 9-16
I admit it. I am addicted to my collage/text apps, FuzelPro and Phonto. Am I stating the obvious based on my recent posts? Yes, I am, indeed. Don't judge. This is my little iPhone addiction. Everyone with a smart phone has one or another! Games and facebook stalking don't appeal to me. And this addiction is pretty harmless, so there is nothing for it for now, other than to let it play itself out. So here are some highlights from this week, brought to you by these apps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I too am addicted to photo apps. I think all my photos have been instagrammed. haha.
A great addiction to have. I love being the recipient of your posts on instagram!
An ordinary week with extraordinary people!
Post a Comment