It was a day with so much to celebrate: stellar report cards and conferences for the boys; the first day of Spring; Fred Rogers' birthday, which is significant to us not only because I grew up watching the show almost every day, but the cartoon spin-off from
Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, entitled
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, is Tommy's
second favorite show; and finally, because March is the month of Ruby's birthday, and while we can't remember the exact day (bad us!), we realized that we hadn't recognized her 7th birthday yet and we like a reason to party and to feed our Ruby her favorite special dinner of scrambled eggs mixed with her food. So when I saw that The Springs Cupcake Truck was going to be in my neighborhood I thought, "Why not?! We have a lot to celebrate!" and we celebrated, the boys and I sharing four of the tastiest cupcakes ever while Ruby gobbled up her scrambled eggs.
 |
| I love Luke's "Why I'm Lucky" sentence because he's talking about the parking spot we lucked into at the DMNS last Friday. Obviously he noticed how thrilled I was about it! Hahaha! |
.JPG) |
| Wearing my button-up sweater. |
.PNG) |
| Yes, indeed, Ruby is smacking those chops, annoyed at having to have a picture taken before she gets to dive into her dish. Love you, Princess Pup! |
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ruby. I remember holding you as a brand new puppy and you were so sweet. Can't wait to see you.
So proud of boys! And I love Ruby's birthday pictures! Happy Birthday!!
Where was the cupcake truck when we were there!? That is so awesome.
Post a Comment