This is why you have a private blog. So you can post hilarious pictures like this and not feel like some creepy might see them.
Tommy has been undressing his pillow for awhile now. I was brainstorming ways to make it more difficult for him to get the pillowcase off: Velcro, zippers sewn inside the pillowcase so it was zipped from the inside and only adept adult fingers could get in to get it all zipped/unzipped, buying a king-size case and double wrapping the pillow.
Now I realize my problems go much beyond naked pillows.
Adam and I laughed heartily through the entire re-dressing/changing of damp sheets.
Great for a laugh last night, yes. But it could get old quickly if it becomes a habit. I need to track down some of those huge old-school diaper pins, with the plastic hook tops that are even hard for adults to get undone.
8 comments:
There are times when I read your blog and wish that it was open, because you write such wonderful things that all should read. But this one is worth it being closed. Wonder what was going through his mind?!
Oh, this one made me laugh. I agree about the private thing on this one.
Oh that is too funny! Hope he doesn't make that one a habit.
Cutest picture EVER! Complete with the binky!! I love it!
BUT in warning, I have found poop in the crib after such an incedent as this!! My kids sleep in onsies until they're 3! Unless they can get the snaps undone...or you can't find them big enough. I've had both those problems too - I just ended up buying big mattress pads to put on TOP of their bedding. Sheesh! At least my un-dresser grew out of this stage quickly. Good Luck for that!!
We've been having similar issues with Kimble, and I even took a similar photo. Guess most kids go through this stage. At least mine all did.
I've heard multiple parents swear by the power of duct tape on the diaper for bedtime...
I so appreciate a cute little boy bum...So funny and yes it will get old if it becomes a habit. But oh so cute!!!! I hope your back is better!!!
We bought footie jammies for Lexi a size too big, and then put them on backwards. The legs of the jammies twisted at the ankles, but even that Houdini girl couldn't pull a zipper down her back!
Post a Comment