St. Helens Eruption: Photo of Photo
Welcome to Conlin Chaos
Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Come. Enjoy! You know we do!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Hawaii Through Ben's Eyes
We sent our digital point-and-shoot camera with Ben so he could take pictures on his trip. I love seeing the world through the eyes of the kids in the pictures they take: some are just funny, some are quite artistic, some are revealing. Some were so good I had to put them in the original post. Minus those, here are a few of my favorites from the photos that Ben took on his trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so right...the wonder if seeing through Ben's eyes!
How cool is that! I love the pictures, especially knowing that he took them. So neat that he could go on a trip like that. He will remember that forever.
Post a Comment