Welcome to Conlin Chaos

Welcome to the family journal that captures the chaos that is the world of Colleen, Adam, Zach, Ben, Josh, Luke, Tommy, and Ruby. Here you will see small snippets of what we see every day.

Come. Enjoy! You know we do!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some Pre-Fourth of July Fun

Here is a link to an MSN version of the Citizenship Test. It was kind of fun...and I am proud to say I only got one wrong, the number of constitutional amendments, oops. Thanks History BA, I knew you were useful for something! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25461301/ Don't miss the post below on our visit to the mining museum that I just added last night, but I thought this was good prep for the 4th on Friday! Give it a try!

3 comments:

Cailean said...

Wow great job! Mr. Lockerbie would be proud :) I got 65% right and actually thought I did a ton worse!

runningfan said...

Hey! Just got your comment...thanks! I enjoyed your blog last night, too. I want to check out all your "exploring" posts to get ideas for our own explorations. We're getting our library coupons today. Check back later for my day-in-my-life post...you'll be on it!

Amy said...

Thanks for that test. I am so excited to have gotten them all right! Hooray - I haven't done that well on a test ever. And I feel like a REAL American.